REVIEW: Shawill Make-up Blusher

Hi Ladies! Who says February is for couples only? haha. This month is Love month so we should look blooming everyday with or without boyfriend.  ♥  And one of the best way to do it is by applying some pink blush on. I bought a blusher two weeks ago and the brand is Shawill. Anyway, it's  new to me. I only saw this one at Watsons.










  • Very pigmented color. I only apply little amount because the color is really intense.Then blend! ♥
  • Cute packaging. 
  • P100 only!
  • The free brush is useless. Because it's flat, your cheeks will end up with pink slashes. Also, the bristle is hurting my skin. It's sort of hard.
  • I have to do retouching every 3-4 hours.
My conclusion? It's the same pink everyone is wearing. But the fact, that you loose the color for some time is a huge turn-off. I might as well try another brand.
 P100

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap for the T-Zone: My Unexpected Journey to Clearer Skin! ๐Ÿงผ✨

Product Review: Revlon Absolute Radiance Two-Way Powder Foundation ✨

REVIEW: Careline and Everbilena Eyebrow pencils