I just wanted to try an eye makeup that uses the color blue. :) This look is similar to what I did on Viela (link here: http://jameilab.blogspot.com/2012/09/photoshoot-7-deadly-sins.html ) but this one on shimmers.
1. Prime your eyes
2. Apply a shimmery blue on the lid.
3. Apply purple over the crease and your lower lash line
3. Put on tape at the side of your eye and apply a black eye shadow on your outer V.
5. Apply mascara and eyeliner
This one might also serve as a clubbing eye makeup. What do you think? :)
One week vacation is over! Bitin. :( Anyway, I made a simple eye makeup in shades of light blue :) There are three colors but the two shades of blue appeared to be a single color.Well, Bad choice.
1. Prime your eye
2. Apply a lighter shade of light blue over the lid followed by a darker shade over the crease.
3. Put on tape at the side of your eye. Then apply a black color on the outer V of the eye extending it to the mid.
4. Apply black on the outer half lower lash line and a blue one (same color used on lid ) on the inner half.
5. Apply a white eyeliner on your water line.
I always want my eye makeup to be winged type because they give a very strong and fierce look.
Will post another look in a few. :)