Film Shoot: Pink Party

5:20:00 PM

If it happened that you read my previous previous post, the KRAVE HAUL, you could recall the "Behind-the-Scenes" pictures for a Film Shoot we did. Let me present to you raw photos I processed. Oh yeah! And let me tell you something, photos posted with watermark were all post-processed by ME. X) Tell me if I'm good at it. haha

So here we go.

I Love editing photos! :*>

When you have blue or gray contacts, Pink eye makeup+Dolly false eyelashes would definitely make your eyes extremely attractive. I would surely make a photo tutorial for this eye makeup but not as soon as i could. T.T I still have this eye infection. 
If you're curious about the bottle, I was asked to act like I'm modeling for a face toner. 



Photographer: David Gonzales
Post-processing by ME :*>
Makeup by ME




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook