REVIEW: Avon Simple Pretty Shine No More Pressed Powder

10:10:00 PM

It's hot outside and it makes me very very sweaty. I just hate to look messy. So let me present to you the pressed powder I super love - It is the Shine No more Pressed Powder in the shade Soft Bisque by Avon. 
And yes! I use this to mattify and keep on my foundation and retouch every time my T-zone gets oily.
I already hit the pan and bought a refill. I already disposed the foam that came with it and replaced with an Ever Bilena one.

What I like about it beside being Oil-free is that it has SPF 14. Let me add, that people with oily/combination  skin should go for the Oil-free products. And as what it states at the back, it really is blend-able. The best part is that it is Non-comedogenic and Non-acnegenic. This means it does contain ingredients that will clog your pores to aggravate or produce acne.



Very pigmented. I just need few swipes with the use of foam and my face looks freshen up! There is nothing I hate about this product. I cannot remember the price. What is important is that it isn't expensive, it's a quality product and it's refillable. :*>
Stay Pretty even if the Sun Heats Up like there's no tomorrow. XD


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook