Feb 2013 Makeover! Fun Shoot :)

5:50:00 AM

I mentioned from my previous post that I did a makeover on my co-writers. Photoshoot is something we do for fun. Anyway, I don't have a BEFORE photo because I don't have enough time to take one. I had 4 girls in line excluding me and had a scheduled reservation at the photography room to follow.


To start, I copied some recent photo of my co writers. 






and one of my favorite people, arli. :)


I didn't copied any recent photo of hers since she just had a few touch ups. She requested her makeup to be simple.


My officemates and at the same time my friends. <3 For Vielalala (one at the center), I still have to copy her photos. :) 

-End- 
Thanks you for reading :">


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook