Mini Haul: December 2013

8:06:00 AM

Two more days remaining and our vacation is finally over. I'm still not ready for an academic war. On another note, I got new products to help me out in my face war. Well, I have pimple scars and choppy lips. The scars were caused by everyday makeup and my failure to wash my face. I know exhaustion should not be an excuse but I find it hard to wash after dropping my bag. Because I wanted to hide these scars I opted for a B.B cream. In addition, I also got dry lips issue so I also bought a lip balm.


I added Gatsby moving lock spray in my basket. I have been using hair sprays which i found ineffective in creating long lasting curls so I bought this for a road test.



I will post reviews on these soon! 


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook