Fun Shoot!

5:10:00 PM

Lately, my schedule has been pretty occupied with photo shoots. People think i'm not studying anymore. But hey, I do! I only have 3 subjects this term. Next term, I don't think I'll be doing these things anymore.Maybe yes but not as much as "monthly or weekly". I'm planning to be in Nerd-mode again. 

In the other hand, I still have my eye infection. Crap - Another black smokey eye for my eye look. :|

Photo by CLEMENT FAJARDO

When you freaking FORGET to contour your nose -darn. It looks flat when the light consumes your face - tell me about photography. T.T









I still have another shoot next week but not for an Online shop. Then for Zie's shop, we will have our last shoot for September but this time I will be back again as the Make up artist. Whooooooooh! XD
Thanks Zie for the adventures!haha XD




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look amazing (:
    I love your photos!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Natalie! It's good to have friends inclined in photography and fashion.You'll find yourself modeling for them. XD haha

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin