Beauty Crafts by Kiran Advance Makeup Workshop

2:39:00 AM

In my blog post "Hello 2014!", I mentioned about enrolling myself in a Makeup class. I actually did. Now I'm done with the Advance Makeup Class by BCK or Beauty Crafts by Kiran. On the other hand, my basic class is scheduled on February 22. Weird ba? nauna advance. There's a conflict in schedule between academic class and this one.  That explains it.

Going back, the instructor is BCK founder Miss Kimberly Ann. For a short background information, she took up professional makeup artistry at Maquillage Professional Makeup School.

For the workshop experience:

The advance class should start at 10 am and I arrived around 9:15. Guess what? They all arrived late. I should have followed the guard's suggestion to spend the 45 minutes for breakfast. 

Anyway, I took pictures as soon as I entered the studio - a blogger's reflex. :)

Here's my side of the table (Two persons per table).

The class is super sulit. First, I like that there are few students per class. There are five of us. Second, the instructor is good. I learned so much from her - some tips and techniques we don't get from YouTube academy. Third, there's the demo part for four different looks. Lastly, we get to do hands on. 




I don't have to bring my train case, which is heavy, because all materials are provided. The only thing that isn't provided is a model.

This is my friend and model Arli. :) I'm blessed and happy that she accepted my invitation.
For the makeover,



 Products used:



ELF Primer
Loreal True match
Makeup for ever corrector
Temptu Concealer wheel
Ben Nye Powder
Revlon lipsick
K-palette Real Lasting eyeliner
In2it brow powder
Jazzy Collection  Eyebrow Gel in Dark brown 
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara





For those interested, please see their poster below



-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook