Suesh Haul: Individual Pots+ wild peach palette

4:18:00 PM

Makeup artists are encouraged to own at least 5 shades of foundation plus the different shades of lipstick, blush, concealer, etc. That's a lot of product and definitely space consuming. For some, including me, who isn't full time in this career, buying in bottles of different shade isn't economical. 

I don't usually encounter clients with dark skin so I have bottles of unused Revlon color stay in dark shades. It's recently that I came across with Suesh's Create-your-own palette. I tried searching for any reviews in the blog sphere, but there's not much. I ended up buying Suesh individual pots for test. .



I bought 12 items, 4 of which is foundation, 3 lipsticks, 1 concealer, 2 blushes, and 2 eye shadows.


The prices are as follows:
Foundation - P125
Lipstick - P100
Concealer - P105
Blush - P 100
Eyeshadow -P 95




They're in pots so I bought a wild peach palette at Lavish Lashes Studio for storage. I will post reviews soon! 


-End- 
Thank you for reading :">

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Follow Us

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook